Tallahassee - Leon County Citizens United for Responsible Growth
Citizens United for Responsible Growth (CURG) is a grassroots organization communicating among interested people in Leon County. To find out more, please join the ongoing email discussion list, view the archives, or unsubscribe.
Please respect your fellow netizen and follow netiquette.
- Land Use
- Water Quality - Lakes, Springs and the Aquifer
- Energy Policy and Information
- Development Proposals
Click on your commission district to find out what is going on
District 1 - District 2 - District 3 - District 4 - District 5
The Supervisor of Elections will help you find your commission district.
- County Services
- Blue Print 2000 and Beyond
- List of all Leon County Neighborhood Associations
- Search County Records
- Search Property Appraiser's Database
- Search Tax Collector's Database
- Leon County Commission
- Tallahassee City Government
- Tallahassee - Leon County Planning Dept
- Capital Region Transportation Planning Agency
Growth Management Study Commission The Tallhassee-Leon County 2010 Comprehensive Plan
Comprehensive Plan Evaluation and Appraisal Report(downloads in pdf format, 1.7MB) , and update.
Current Comp Plan Amendment Cycle
- Schedule of Meetings for current comprehensive plan ammendment cycle.
- Schedule of Meetings for next comprehensive plan ammendment cycle.
- Comprehensive Plan Amendments 2002-1 Cycle and official CURG position statement.